Planning prioritizing online course21. March 2022 2022-05-24 9:56
Planning prioritizing online course
Achieve more personal efficiency & an empty inbox
Personalized online course
This personalized course is based on YOUR work-day, YOUR job and YOUR challenges.
This course is for you if you want:
Get results that are tailored to your needs.
- Learn how to maintain motivation
- Learn how to use your time wisely
- Learn the ability to navigate a constantly changing work-day without stressing
- Achieve a sense of calm with good perspective and an empty inbox
- Tools to handle interruptions and disturbances
- Outlook tools to assist your work-day – you will be amazed at Outlook’s functionality
ü A perspective on your work-day
ü Follow-up with Outlook
ü Calendar and task manager in Outlook
ü Maintain an empty inbox, and the tools to keep it that way
ü Organization and structure of the your mailbox
ü Effective task management with the principle “Decide and Finish”
ü Dealing with interruptions, disruptions, time wasters and bad habits
ü Tips and tricks in Outlook, the system that can help you much more than you realize
You will meet online with one of the teachers, who will follow you throughout the course.
The course is spread over 3-5 months, and consists of 5 sessions. The first session includes an introductory conversation. Each session alternates between discussion, theory and hands-on exercises with Outlook.
- Session and introductory talk: 30 minutes
- Session: 1 1/2 hour
- Session: 1 hour
- Session: 30 minute
- Session: 30 minutes
In addition, you get:
- Access to instructive videos about Outlook functions
- Free e-mail and telephone correspondence, as well as ongoing follow-ups from your teacher
- 3 in-depth Outlook videos with content about the most basic functions of the mailbox, calendar and tasks
The start of the course contains many tools and a lot of learning. The end of the course focuses on keeping those good habits going.
In order to be able to tailor a course adapted to you and your needs, we will address the following:
- Your challenges and your incentives for taking the course
- Your daily work routines and general work tasks
- Your current version of Outlook, as well as your use of the program today
You should expect to be challenged on your habits and routines, just as it is expected that you work with the tools and techniques between the sessions to get the maximum benefit.4